Black Leather Leash 150cm
PROFESSIONAL LEATHER DOG TRAINING LEASH
- Professional Dog Training Leash
- Extra Strong Dog Leash
- Solid brass swivel snap
- 2cm Wide x 150cm Long
Rogue Royalty has built a reputation for selling the finest for your dog. NO DOG OWNER SHOULD BE WITHOUT A STRONG STURDY DOG LEAD! This is one of RR's most popular sellers as this dog leash is ideal for puppies and dogs that need a quality yet lightweight training leash. It's great for socialisation, training and everday walking so serves a highly functional purpose use.
RR's leather dog training leads are strong enough to last a lifetime yet comfortable and easy to use at the same time. Rogue Royalty dog leads are lightweight and a slimfit so are comfortable for both dog and handler. If you compare our high quality leather dog training leashes to most pet stores and feel their leather products you will find that their leather is thin and sometimes plastic-like to the touch. The leather used for our dog leashes is only PREMIUM GRADE Bridle leather so it’s durable and long lasting. It’s a natural leather feel and comfortable on your hands which translates in better handling and training for your dog. Buy it once and buy it right!
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather leash immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior, to assist with protection and logengevity.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that wll nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Dont wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mould and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth