On a weight for weight basis Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, ecologically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight.
100% pure, highest quality certified organic Spirulina. No fillers or additives.
Facts about Spirulina
· Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
· 58x richer in iron than spinach.
· A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source.
· A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot). 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass. A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s).
· As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
- Strengthens and enhances the immune system. Reduces the risk and rates of infections, cancers and autoimmune diseases.
- Antioxidant: promotes cellular health
- Improves gastrointestinal health. Suppresses bad bacteria such as E-coli and Candida yeast. Behaves as a probiotic helping to restore gut flora.
- Aids in detoxification - heavy metals and accumulated toxins.
- Helps with allergy sufferers
- Shinier, lustrous coat
- Provides lots of energy
- Malnourished animals, especially young or old ones
- Digestive Issues
- Animals following an antibiotic treatment or dealing with an infection (virus or bacteria)
- Animals that work or use a lot of energy (agility, police dogs etc.)
- Stress and anxiety
Dogs: 1/4 tsp per 500g food
Cats: 1/2 tsp per 500g