Dizzy Dog Seatbelt Restraint
· To restrain your dog in the car, attach the snap hook to your dogs harness, and plug the other end into the seatbelt buckle in the car.
· Adjusts up to approximately 24" (60cm). 1" wide (2.5cm wide)
· This seatbelt uses a strong, yet small snap hook so that is is suitable for all breeds.
· Dog car seatbelts and restraints are not only important for your dogs safety, it is required by law that your dog be tethered in most states.
· The restraint easily clicks into the seat belt buckle to restrain your dog while in the car, and the heavy-duty swivel snap hook attaches to your dogs harness.