Sensitive Conditioner: Chamomile, Sweet Orange & Rosewood
For Sensitive Skin
Cut bathtime in half with our spray-on, leave-in conditioner. Our formula contains wheat proteins that unlike silicones will leave your dog's coat fresh and conditioned, with no build up or sticky after feel. This conditioner can be applied to a wet coat or a dry coat for a stronger scent.
A beautiful, honey apple scent with a hint of citrus and herbal tones. Therapeutic grade 100% pure essential oils used for scent and infused with 7 certified organic extracts, bisabolol natural and vitamins. Our unique formula utilises organic comfrey and concentrated chamomile to soothe and relax sensitive skin; plant derived ingredients ensure your pet's coat is left feeling silky, soft and smelling like royalty.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned
- pH balanced
- Sulphate & Paraben Free
- Ultra Mild & Soap Free
- Premium quality essential oils (acertained through gass chromatography & mass spectrometry)
- 100% Biodegradable, 100% Recyclable
- 6 Certified Organic Extracts
- 2 Antioxidants
- Not Tested on Animals
- Vegan Friendly
Contains: Purified water, certified organic chamomile, comfrey, calendula, burdock root, horsetail, kakadu plum & nettle extracts, pro vitamin B5, mixed tocopherols (pure vitamin d), certified organic vegetable glycerine, bisabolol (concentrated chamomile derivative), organic comfrey extract, hydrolysed wheat protein, pro vitamin b5, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil and aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) essential oil.
- Sulphate & Paraben free
- Soap Free
- Plant Derived
- No Silicones
- Eco Cert Approved Ingredients
- 100% Recyclable
- 100% Biodegradable
- No Mineral or Castor Oil
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Artificial Colours
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan Friendly
According to traditional aromatherapy & homeopathy principles:
- Bisabolol Natural Oil: extraordinary for senstive skin, rarely used in pet products as it costs nearly $1000/kg! We want to help dogs with sensitive skin as it so painful for them and bisabolol does the trick.
- Chamomile: known for its antiseptic & anti-irritatant properties.
- Sweet Orange: a natural mood lifter & repels fleas & other insects.
- Rosewood: has antiseptic & anti-fungal properties & repels fleas, ticks and insects.
- Comfrey: high in allantoins, good for healing wounds, scars, arthritis & itchy skin
- Nettle: good for treating allergies & arthritis
- Calendula: good for treating allergies, fungus, yeast, itchy skin, wounds & inflammation
- Burdock Root: natural skin cleanser, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, dandruff & antioxidant
- Horsetail: anti-inflammatory, promotes strong & lustrous coat
- Kakadu Plum: high in vitamin C, excellent antioxidant