Dog Conditioner: Lavender, Lemon Peel & Clary Sage (ADULTS & PUPPIES)
For Puppies & Adults
Cut bathtime in half with our spray-on, leave-in conditioner. Our formula contains wheat proteins that unlike silicons will leave your dog's coat fresh and conditioned, with no build up or sticky after feel. This conditioner can be applied to a wet coat or a dry coat for a stronger scent.
A beautiful, citrus scent with a hint of floral and herbal tones designed to relax and invigorate your puppy during bath time.
Therapeutic grade 100% pure essential oils used for scent and infused with certified organic extracts & vitamins. Our unique formula utilises plant derived ingredients for sensitive skin to ensure your pet's coat is left feeling silky, soft and smelling like royalty. Also suitable for adult dogs.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned
- pH balanced
- Sulphate & Paraben Free
- Ultra Mild & Soap Free
- Premium quality essential oils (acertained through gass chromatography & mass spectrometry)
- 100% Biodegradable, 100% Recyclable
- 6 Certified Organic Extracts
- 2 Antioxidants
- Not Tested on Animals
- Vegan Friendly
Contains: Purified water, certified organic chamomile, calendula, burdock root, horsetail, kakadu plum & nettle extracts, pro vitamin b5, mixed tocopherols (pure vitamin d), certified organic vegetable glycerine, hydrolised wheat protein, pro vitamin b5, lavandula angustifolia (lavender), salvia sclarea (clary sage) and citrus limonum (lemon) 100% pure essential oils.
- Sulphate & Paraben free
- Soap Free
- No Silicones
- Plant Derived
- Eco Cert Approved Ingredients
- 100% Recyclable
- 100% Biodegradable
- No Mineral or Castor Oil
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Artificial Colours
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan Friendly
According to traditional aromatherapy & homeopathy principles:
- Lavender: used to reduce depression, anxiety and has a calmative effect. Lifts the mood.
- Lemon Peel: used to repel fleas and other insects, a good odour neutraliser.
- Clary Sage: used to repel fleas, ticks and other insects; calms a dogs nerves
- Nettle: good for treating allergies & arthritis
- Chamomile: antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties
- Calendula: good for treating allergies, fungus, yeast, itchy skin, wounds & inflammation
- Burdock Root: natural skin cleanser, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, dandruff & antioxidant
- Horsetail: anti-inflammatory, promotes strong & lustrous coat
- Kakadu Plum: high in vitamin C, excellent antioxidant