Create order out of canine chaos in your multi-dog home by understanding canine behavior and using positive reinforcement. Manage multiple dogs at meals, on walks and in the dog park.
Written to help you maximize the joy of living in a multi-dog household, Feeling Outnumbered uses the study of animal behavior and positive training methods to teach your dogs to be polite and patient instead of demanding and pushy. Filled with practical ideas about keeping life fun in houses with two or more dogs, this book is a great resource for all multiple dog owners, whatever their level of training experience.
After reading Feeling Outnumbered, you’ll be able to:
- Create order out of chaos in your multi-dog home
- Walk several dogs together at the same time without dislocating your shoulder!
- Make meal times calm and quiet
- Use management like a pro to prevent problems from occurring
- Read the early warnings signs that suggest trouble might be brewing
Patricia B. McConnell, Ph.D., CAAB is an Ethologist and Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist who has consulted dog lovers for over twenty years. She is the author of ten books including The Other End of the Leash: Why We Do What We Do Around Dogs and For the Love of a Dog: Understanding Emotion in You and Your Best Friend. Trisha lives on a farm near Madison, Wisconsin and two dogs, one cat and a flock of sheep.