Hugo's Blend No.1 Conditioning & Deodoriser Spray 250ml
Love the one you leash
Gentle soul & loving heart
Our sweetest Hugo
GOAT MILK | LEMON MYRTLE | PEPPERMINT
Low-irritant goat milk blend conditioning & deodorising spray suitable for puppies and elderly dogs.
Goat milk is rich in essential fatty acids and triglycerides. It contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that assists to gently slough off dead skin cells and brings new cells to the surface which helps to hydrate and brighten your dog’s skin. It also acts as a natural exfoliant, which helps to keep your dog’s skin prone to allergies, irritation, redness or dryness, soft and supple.
Carefully formulated with refreshing Australian lemon myrtle and peppermint essential oils to help fight odour for a clean, fresh smelling coat long after grooming.
Hugo’s blend harnesses the power of Australian Banksia and virgin coconut oil to moisturise and nourish your dog’s sensitive skin and coat.
Specifically formulated using only the highest quality plant-derived ingredients. Silicone free.
- Recommended for short, double, wire, broken, long and hairless coats.
- Leave-in detangler which can be used on dry or wet coats.
- Peppermint essential oil is a natural deodoriser and recommended for neutralising odour & deep cleansing dirty coats.
- Proudly made in Melbourne, Australia.
- Simple Ingredients. Simple Directions.
- Shake well before use. Generously apply the spray over your dog’s coat. Gently work into a wet or dry coat with your fingertips, a comb, or brush. Be considerate of tangles and longer coats. To ensure lasting freshness, apply between washes.
- For optimal results, use following Houndztooth Hugo’s Blend No.1 Dog Shampoo.
Lemon myrtle and peppermint blend.
Goat milk, essential oils of lemon myrtle and peppermint blend with Australian banksia extract and virgin coconut oil.
- Contains Vegan Ingredients
- No SLS or EDTA
- Palm Oil & Paraben Free
- No Artificial Colours
- No Harsh Ingredients
- Avoid contact with eyes and internal ears.
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Seek medical advice if swallowed.