My Dog Pulls - What Do I Do?
Is walking your dog a tug-of-war?
At last, a simple way to teach your dog to walk on a leash without pulling your arm off!
In My Dog Pulls. What Do I Do? you will learn Turid's quick and easy method to train any age, size or breed of dog to walk calmly and quietly on a loose leash. Her approach is humane and based on a solid understanding of why dogs pull and how to work with the dog's nature and the environment to overcome the problem. City, town or country walking will become more relaxed, reducing stress for dog and owner.
My Dog Pulls explains:
• Why dogs develop pulling problems.
• Simple steps to retraining even a vigorous puller.
• How to rehabilitate the puller with clear, helpful paragraphs.
• Correct use of leashes, collars and harnesses. What works, what doesn't.
• Troubleshooting problems that arise during training.