Dog socks are useful in a range of situations such as:
· Can be used to prevent your dog from scratching themselves due to allergies or irritated skin
· Keeps paws clean and dry if your dog has suffered an injury
· Helps to stop your dog from licking or chewing at an injured, itchy, or sore paw
· Provides fantastic grip when walking on slippery surfaces such as tiles, timber floors, and other slippery indoor surfaces
· Can be used post-surgery to stop your dog scratching at the injured site
Highly functional features:
· Anti-slip silicone gel on the bottom improves your dog's traction on slippery surfaces
· Flexible and lightweight design allows your dog to jump, run, and play without restriction
· Soft material to keep your pooch happy and comfortable
· Breathable for optimal ventilation
There are many sizes to choose from to ensure the perfect fit
The pack includes 4 socks - one for each paw!
MEASURING PAW WIDTH:
Have your dog stand on a firm flat surface.
Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
Use a ruler to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark on the paper.
· Small- 2.5 x 6cm
· Medium- 3 x 7.5cm
· Large- 3.5 x 9cm
· XLarge- 4 x 11cm
· 2XLarge- 4.5 x 14cm
· 3XLarge- 5 x 16cm
· 4XLarge- 6 x 18cm
· 5XLarge- 7 x 20cm