Pet Remedy Bandana & 15ml Mini Spray Pack
Welcome to Pet Remedy...
Natural de-stress and calming for pets, including cats, dogs rabbits, rodents, horses, and parrots
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural ‘messengers’ called neurotransmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm (via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’. In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essential oils is valerian based and works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- A new and natural way of tackling stress and anxiety
- Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
Luxury bandana with 15ml Pet Remedy Calming Spray.
- Reversible 1cm Polkadot design.
- 100% Cotton
- Uniquely shaped for a perfect fit.
- In stressful situations, simply spray Pet Remedy a couple of times on bandana.
- The calming effect will start to help instantly.
- Lasts up to 4 hours.
- Repeat as often as necessary
- 15ml bottle gives up to 120 sprays applications
- Large – 940 x 310mm H (37” x 12” H)
- Medium – 830 x 250mm H (32.5” x 10” H)
- Small – 650 x 150mm H (25.5” x 6” H)
- Extra Small – 505 x 130mm H (20” x 5” H)
The calming spray is water based and pH neutral. Use for travel and in the home.
Spray on pet bedding, bandana, or even a little on your fingers and gently rub around muzzle, under chin, and top of chest!
You only need a couple of sprays and this will last between 2 and 6 hours depending on the individual pet.
For bonding rabbits, spray a little on a damp cloth or fingers and gently rub around muzzles of rabbits. This helps with scent swapping as well as calming, which in turn helps speed up the bonding process. This same procedure can be used for bonding other pets such as dogs, cats, rodents, and horses.
As a rule, best not to spray directly on a pet. This avoids any association of the spray with the stressful situation.
Avoid spraying in the proximity of small mammals and birds as they have small lung capacity. Best to spray a little on a cloth and then place the cloth near them.
When out walking or training an anxious dog, spray a little on a bandana or spray a little on a damp` cloth or your fingers and gently rub around the muzzle and top of chest. Same applies for horses.
You can even spray a little on your trouser leg and bring the dog to heel to take in the actives!