Raw 4 Paws Cat Patties 1.6kg Beef
Raw 4 Paws ® is a PREMIUM QUALITY raw diet for dogs and cats, that has been developed and formulated by the Raw 4 Paws Team in co-operation with our own certified pet nutritionist and a veterinarian, knowledgeable in pet nutrition.
Raw 4 Paws ® offers VALUE FOR MONEY – 5 nutritionally balanced varieties in convenient packaging for all sizes, breeds, ages and budgets.
All ingredients are sourced locally, only fresh produce, and wherever possible, free range Australian meats are used to assimilate a balanced raw diet for dogs and cats, as close to nature as possible.
Raw 4 Paws ® contains NO preservatives, NO harmful chemicals, NO irradiated products, NO grain, NO yeast, NO dairy products, NO fillers, and NO rendered products. ONLY Natural Ingredients, Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes are used.
Raw 4 Paws ® is AUSTRALIAN OWNED, our products are manufactured under Safe Food Qld accredited standards, Safe Food Number 119209-002.
- Beef is an excellent choice for cats and they love the taste.
- Excellent natural source of iron and excellent for cats suffering from anaemia.
- High source of protein.
- Raw 4 Paws Beef contains beef heart which is a natural source of Taurinewhich is an essential health supplement for cats as they can’t produce Taurine themselves.
- Cats are obligate carnivores so this recipe is made without fruit and vegetables.
- Features: 8 x Individually wrapped Beef Patties of 200g each.
- For cats or kittens under 4 kg feed approximately 50g or 1/4 patty per day.
- For large cats over 4 kg feed approximately 100g or half patty daily.
- Nutritional Analysis – Protein: 14.9%, Fat: 7.9%, Fibre: max 1%, Moisture: 72.5%, 124.2 Kcal/100g
Each of the Raw 4 Paws recipes contains only meat, ground bone and organs of one animal, otherwise known as a single protein.
All meats and ingredients are sourced locally from human consumption facilities. Only fresh produce, and wherever possible, free range Australian meats, are used to assimilate a balanced raw diet for dogs and cats, as close to nature as possible.
Kelp is an excellent source of vitamin K, folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), pantothenic acid, iodine, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper and zinc as well as being a source of Omega 3 & 6. It may aid in a healthy coat, colour and vitality.
Essential Fatty Acids, the “Omegas”, EPA and DHA, naturally occurring vitamins A and D in form of cold water fish derived oil as well as plant derived oil (medium chain Triglycerides with anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties) in the correct ratio.
These essential fatty acids are important to aid improved digestion, nutrient absorption and healthy, functioning cells.