Rescue Remedy Drops
RESCUE Remedy® Pet is an alcohol free variation of the original stress relieving formula Rescue Remedy, that has been available for more than 70 years. It can be used to create a calming effect in any stressful situation, or when your pet needs help overcoming a variety of emotional or behavioural problems.
RESCUE Remedy Pet contains a blend of 5 of the 38 Bach® Original Flower Remedies*, as developed by Dr. Edward Bach, that help pets cope with different emotional aspects of stressful situations:
- Rock Rose, for terror and panic
- Impatiens, addresses irritation and impatience
- Clematis, for inattentiveness and lack of interest
- Star of Bethlehem, for shock or trauma
- Cherry Plum, for a lack of self-control
RESCUE Remedy Pet is appropriate for all kinds of pets, from dogs and cats to birds, horses, fish and iguanas. With an easy to use dropper, pet owners can easily administer it to animals of all shapes and sizes.
How to use it:
- Simply add 4 drops of RESCUE Remedy Pet into your pet’s food, water bowl or on a treat. Repeat as needed.
- RESCUE Remedy can also be rubbed onto your animal’s ears, nose or paw. Whichever is the easiest way for you and your pet.
- Dosage of RESCUE Remedy Pet does not depend on the weight or type of animal. It depends on the situation of stress.
- RESCUE Remedy Pet is not a sedative, so find the dosage that works best for you and your pet.
Whatever stresses your pet out, RESCUE Remedy® Pet can calm them down, naturally.
RESCUE Remedy Pet is safe, non-addictive and does not negatively interact with other medicines. It can be taken as often and for as long as necessary.
- Separation anxiety
- Fear of loud noises (thunderstorms, fireworks)
- Travel anxiety
- Visits to the vet or groomer
- Shock, trauma or mistreatment
- Adapting to new surroundings
- Excessive barking or hissing
HPUS 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium, Clematis vitalbe, Impatiens glandulifera, Prunus cerasifera, Ornithogalum umbellatum