Shine & Shield Shampoo
ROGUE ROYALTY - SHINE & SHIELD NATURAL SHAMPOO
Rogue Royalty Natural Blend Shine & Shield Shampoo is a natural blend of neem, tea tree, eucalyptus, hemp seed, and coconut and tea tree oils. This shampoo is formulated with natural oils that have antifungal, antibacterial and insect repellent properties. It provides a thorough cleanse and is ideal if you are after a natural shampoo with high insect repellent properties.
- NO PARABENS
- NO SYNDETS
- NO ANIMAL TESTING
- SAFE FOR DOG, HORSE AND HUMAN
GENUINELY ALL NATURAL
Did you know whatever you apply to your pet’s exterior seeps into the bloodstream within seconds?
We are sincerely committed to producing the best quality products and the same applies to all of our range of natural products. Our special herbal dog shampoo blend has been formulated for what we see as an ever-increasing number of dog skin and coat ailments. We provide a safe, gentle, NATURAL option for our customers. Our natural shampoo is gentle, completely safe, and natural and contains no synthetic chemicals or surfactants like so many other commercial dog shampoos.
Due to Australian laws we are not permitted to claim anything on the label however the natural ingredients used in our formulation possess many powerful health advantages including flea-repelling qualities. Whilst a variety of flea shampoos and solutions are available to treat fleas in your dog, they often use chemicals that can be harsh on your dog's skin and coat. In the natural state wild canids are equipped to deal or source natural sources to help combat many parasites and ailments of the skin and coat. In a domestic situation, dogs may not have access to these natural sources so chemicals are used to treat these ailments. These may directly or indirectly have detrimental effects or side effects on the dog.
Many of the chemical surfactants in dog shampoos are petroleum based and are known carcinogens. Although some carcinogens may cause cancer, only after prolonged high levels of exposure, it may still pose a problem to the dog and handler or washer. Whatever is put on your dogs skin will be ingested through the skin and into the dogs system, in light of this fact we have produced a natural alternative to help with the fight against fleas.
If your dog has fleas or mites, it is highly recommended to clean the kennel and bedding environment as these can also harbour parasites and it is known that re-infestion may occur due the surrounds.
We use premium grade oils and extract infusions and the main ingredients of our dog shampoo are as listed below:
Sweet Almond Oil
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which moisturizes your dog's skin and coat, keeping it healthy and shiny.
- Almond oil scent also repels fleas.
Wheat Germ Oil
- One of the richest natural sources of fatty acids and Vitamins A, D & E
- Great for promoting a healthy skin & hair coat
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis and itchy skin
- Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
- Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
- Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
Olive Oil & Canola Oil
- The fatty acids in both olive and canola oil coat the hair shaft keeping it healthy, shiny and protected
- These oils soften and add moisture to dry and brittle hair, making it easier to manage
Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp oil has long been recognized as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man.
- Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a super food due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - 2:5:1. This ratio is believed to be optimal in terms of improving skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Hemp oil contains GLA, a fat that is normally absent from what we eat, it is a derivative of Omega-6 and is valued for its anti-inflammatory properties, amongst other benefit.
- Hemp oil is natural and is used as a moisturizing oil which can be applied after a shower or a bath. When massaged into the body, it nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation.
- Neem is a species of evergreen tree native to India, where all of its parts have been used for centuries in cosmetics, insect repellants, and medicinal purposes.
- Eucalyptus has many Germicidal properties and is a vital ingredient in our natural dog shampoo.
- We also use it in our dog natural dog shampoo for it's anti bacterial and anti microbial properties.
Tea tree oil
- Tea tree (melaleuca alterifolia) oil is a highly potent oil extract from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) found in Australia. Tea tree is a traditional herbal remedy of Australian aborigines. Terpinen-4-ol, one of the main active ingredients is know to reduce swelling in inflamed tissues. Tea tree oil is also a broad spectrum antimicrobial (anti-infective agent) in even very tiny doses. Substantial research demonstrates the antimicrobial efficacy of tea tree oil, as well as its high level of potential toxicity. Clinical experience in pets shows tea tree oil to be effective in the management of ear and skin yeast and bacterial infections.