Smooth & Soothe Shampoo
ROGUE ROYALTY - "SMOOTH & SOOTHE" ALL NATURAL DOG SHAMPOO
With the natural amazing properties of coconut, pure lavender and tamanu nut oils, our natural pet shampoo blend provides a gentle yet thorough and deep cleansing wash. Lavender oil is known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known for soothing and calming nerves, relieving tension, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion. Rich, tropical Tamanu nut oil is wonderful for healing skin and makes a great treatment for hair. Tamanu oil soothes and softens skin and also reduces foot and body odor and has been traditionally used by Polynesian tribes for centuries to promote healthy, clear, blemish-free skin.
Tamanu nut oil hydrates dry skin and has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the swelling of rashes, insect bites, and sunburns. It also possesses significant antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-fungal qualities.
There is no need to wear gloves, we use NO preservatives, NO Parabens, No SLS, NO SLES and NO harmful nasty fillers. Our natural blend shampoo is safe and gentle enough to use when you may need to wash your dogs regularly. Being completely natural and balanced for dogs it does not strip their coat which can lead to more health issues. Please read our customer reviews and see for yourself the amazing feedback and success stories brought about by Rogue Royalty All Natural Shampoo blends.
No Parabens - No Syndets - No Preservatives.
Did you know whatever you apply to your dog’s exterior seeps into the bloodstream within minutes?
We are sincerely committed to producing the best quality natural dog shampoos for your loved companions and we blend only the finest ingredients we can source for all of our natural canine products. Our special herbal dog shampoo blend has been formulated for what we see as an ever-increasing number of dog skin and coat ailments. We provide a safe, gentle, NATURAL option for your dog, our natural dog shampoo is gentle, completely safe, natural and contains no synthetic chemicals or surfactants like so many other commercial dog shampoos.
Due to Australian laws we are not permitted to claim anything on the label however the natural ingredients used in our formulation possess many powerful health advantages including flea-repelling qualities. Whilst a variety of flea shampoos and solutions are available to treat fleas in your dog, they often use chemicals that can be harsh on your dog's skin and coat. In the natural state wild canids are equipped to deal or source natural sources to help combat many parasites and ailments of the skin and coat. In a domestic situation, dogs may not have access to these natural sources so chemicals are used to treat these ailments. These may directly or indirectly have detrimental effects or side effects on the dog.
Many of the chemical surfactants used in dog shampoos are petroleum based and are known carcinogens. Although some carcinogens may cause cancer, only after prolonged high levels of exposure, it may still pose a problem to the dog and handler or washer. Whatever is put on your dogs skin will be ingested through the skin and into the dogs system, in light of this fact we have produced a natural alternative to help with the fight against fleas.
If your dog has fleas or mites, it is highly recommended to clean the kennel and bedding environment as these can also harbour parasites and it is known that re-infestation may occur due the surrounds.
Some of our premium grade oils and plant extract infusions are listed below:
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis and itchy skin
- Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
- Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
Hemp Seed oil
- Hemp oil has long been recognized as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man.
- Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a super food due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - 2:5:1. This ratio is believed to be optimal in terms of improving skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Hemp oil contains GLA, a fat that is normally absent from what we eat, it is a derivative of Omega-6 and is valued for its anti-inflammatory properties, amongst other benefit.
- Hemp oil is natural and is used as a moisturizing oil which can be applied after a shower or a bath. When massaged into the body, it nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation.
- Lavender oil’s natural anti-inflammatory qualities help sooth itchy, irritated skin and a variety of skin disorders such as eczma and dermatitis.
- The calming fragrance of lavender oil makes it excellent for combating anxiety issues and nervous tension.
- Lavender oil is a natural bug repellant that works to deter fleas, ticks and other insects.
Tamanu Nut oil
- Ancient Tamanu Nut oil has been used in the Pacific Islands for centuries as a ‘cure-all’ for any type of skin complaint.
- Tamanu oil has a unique ability accelerate cicatrization, which is the scientific term for the formation of new tissue and skin regeneration.
- Not only does Tamanu oil give shine to your dog’s coat, it also protects the skin from absorbing harmful UV rays.