Tuscan Leather Leash
1cm x 110cm
Genuine leather leash. Fully padded handle and re-inforced joints for added durability and strength.
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather leash immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that wll nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Dont wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mould and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth.