FREE 7 DAY TRIAL: Purchase a 3m Biothane or Nylon Lead with your Naked Harness and if you don't see an improvement in your dog's walk, return after 7 days and receive a full credit. ** Harness and lead must be not chewed/damaged.
EVERY DOG NEEDS A NAKED HARNESS…
It’s the harness they need to wear, but feel like they’re not wearing one at all!
THE NAKED HARNESS WAS DESIGNED WITH YOUR DOG IN MIND!
Australian made and owned by a company passionate about the welfare of dogs and their health and wellbeing.
– Designed to fit your dog comfortably, allowing correct movement of all muscles and joints and there is no pain or sense of restriction for your dog.
– Purposefully positioned so as to protect the vital organs and areas of the body, such as the thyroid gland, oesophagus, trachea, lymph nodes, spinal cord, nerves, arteries and veins – which if injured or damaged can lead to long term health or behavioural issues or pain for your dog.
– The strap around the girth is positioned away from the front legs – so no chafing, friction or rubbing on the skin.
– The thin padding of recycled Australian wool purposefully placed under the back strap – a small feature that makes a big difference to the comfort of your dog.
– The D-ring where the lead attaches sits on the webbing rather than directly on the dog’s back – another small feature that makes a big difference to the comfort of your dog.
– Purposefully designed to allow your dog to use and display their natural abilities and behaviours, allowing them to explore their environment with curiosity and confidence.
– Durability – tried and tested in all sorts of conditions – from beach to bush, city to country – they wash and wear beautifully.
– Well made with high quality materials to ensure your dog’s safety and comfort.
– Available in a fabulous range of colours – from bold and bright to your more neutral tones.
The below measurements can be used as a general guide when selecting a harness for your dog. (Measurements are taken around your dog’s girth at the widest part allowing at least 5cm from the back of the front legs/armpit):
Girth = widest part of ribcage
XS – Girth 40-55 cm
S – Girth 50-70 cm
M – Girth 60-80 cm
L – Girth 70-100 cm
XL - Girth 87-129 cm
Width of material:
If you have one of those “hard to fit” dogs we are able to have a custom made harness made – please give us a call to discuss your options.
NAKED Harnesses for Dogs ~ Comfort ~ Support ~ Safety ~ Australian Made and Owned