Simply Seaweed 40g
What is Simply Seaweed?
It’s a natural supplement for your pet, organically produced with no additives, preservatives or colouring. Simply Seaweed is made of 100% dried and crushed Ascophyllum nodosum, a species of kelp, which is a type of seaweed.
Why give it to your pet?
Ascophyllum nodosum, a species of kelp, helps to keep your pet’s teeth clean and reduce bad breath in a natural way.[ref] Additionally, kelp is a superfood for dogs and cats due to its abundance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants.
How to use it?
Just add Simply Seaweed to your pet’s food
How does it work?
After being consumed by your pet, Ascophyllum nodosum works in several ways to improve mouth health, due to its natural anti-adhesive, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.[ref] Bacteria is prevented from sticking to the tooth enamel, tartar build-up is reduced and existing plaque is loosened.[ref]
The Simply Seaweed Difference:
· Certified Organic- Our business and product is certified organic, ensuring our product is free from GMOs, pesticides, fertilisers and contamination.
· DNA Verified – We DNA test our product to ensure that we only supply pure, quality Ascophyllum nodosum to our customers.
· Heavy Metal Tested- Our product is tested to ensure that any traces of heavy metals are within safe limits as per the Food Standard Australia New Zealand (FSANZ 2002).
· Not Heat Treated- Unlike many other products available on the market, Simply Seaweed’s Ascophyllum nodosum has not undergone heat treatment or been dried using excessive heat.
· Not Irradiated- Simply Seaweed’s Ascophyllum nodosum is not irradiated, making it safe for cats.
· Granules Not Powder- We supply our Ascophyllum nodosum in a granulated format for easier usage and to reduce risk of aspiration.
Dosage Guide -
· Cats and Small Dogs (up to 10kg) – 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon daily (1 to 2 pinches daily)
· Medium Dogs (10kg to 25kg) – 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon daily
· Large Dogs (25kg to 50kg) – 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon daily
· Giant Dogs (50kg+) – 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily