Traumeel 50 tabs
This homeopathic product contains a blend of traditional homeopathic ingredients used for the temporary symptomatic relief of soft tissue trauma, sprains, mild arthritis pain, influenza and mouth ulcers.
Can be used for both acute or chronic conditions on top of other natural anti-inflammatories / pain relief.
Each tablet contains:
Arnica montana 3X 15 mg; Calendula officinalis 2X 15 mg; Hamamelis virginiana 2X 15 mg; Achillea millefolium 3X 15 mg; Atropa belladonna 6X 75 mg; Aconitum napellus 6X 30 mg; Calcium sulfide (Hepar sulfuris) 8X 30 mg; Matricaria chamomilla 3X 24 mg; Symphytum officinale 12X 24 mg; Bellis perennis 2X 6 mg; Echinacea angustifolia 2X 6 mg; Echinacea purpurea 2X 6 mg; Hypericum perforatum 2X 3 mg. Contains lactose, magnesium stearate.
- Store closed, in the original package, at a temperature of no more than 30°C and protected from heat and light.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date, which is stated on the package after EXP.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
For chronic pain, it is best used in conjunction with daily Deer Velvet tablets.
- Small Dogs: half tablet morning and night (can increase to 1 tablet morning and night if required)
- Medium - Large Dogs: 1 tablet morning and night
For acute pain;
- Small dogs under 6kg: half tablet, 3 times per day
- Medium - Large Dogs: 1 tablet, 3 times per day