What is it?
Augustine’s SuperBoost is the world’s first 100% certified organic supplement made entirely from wholefoods and specially formulated for canines.
This nutritional powerhouse is suitable for ALL dogs and can be added to dry, canned, raw & homemade meals.
Augustine’s SuperBoost contains ingredients used by top performing athletes. It is packed with so much goodness that not only is it safe for human consumption, we actually encourage you to add it to your own food. It is an excellent addition to juices & smoothies.
- 100% certified organic - made under & governed by human food standards
- Provides vital nutrients that processing can destroy
- Produced entirely from wholefoods (no synthetics)
- Promotes healthy skin, shiny coat & strong nails
- Naturally enhances performance & vitality
- Suitable for dogs with meat protein issues
- Strong focus on disease prevention
- Promotes healthy organ function
Why should I add Augustine's SuperBoost to my dog's diet?
Simply put, Augustine's SuperBoost is just that - a boost. It helps improve quality of life and is often referred to as a life extender. It contains a range of high quality nutrients not found anywhere else.
No matter how well you currently feed your dog, Augustine's SuperBoost is a great addition to any canine diet.
Dry, canned & raw commercial foods
The majority of pet food companies rely on synthetic supplementation to compensate
for the natural nutrients destroyed during cooking (irrespective of price or quality of the ingredients). Synthetic supplements are also used to help products meet standards that will allow companies to label their products as balanced. Whilst on paper these products appear to be nutritionally balanced, it is no secret that many synthetic vitamins lack the important nutritional co-factors needed to assist the body in absorbing and assimilating nutrients.
Unlike synthetic vitamins which contain no trace minerals and must utilise the body's own mineral reserves, wholefood complexes are recognised as real food. The body can digest and assimilate wholefood nutrients without having to rob itself of the trace minerals
and other co-factors necessary to complete the vitamins synergistic operation. Research indicates that over time synthetic vitamins may actually cause nutritional deficiencies.
Augustine’s SuperBoost is made entirely from highly digestible plant ingredients. You could say that it helps put the goodness back that processing takes out.
Raw & homemade meals
Augustine's SuperBoost is a great addition to homemade meals (including raw). It helps improve stools and aids with digestion by promoting healthy organ function.
Many dog guardians would love to prepare fresh food for their dogs however they are reluctant to do so because of the fear of producing unbalanced meals. Augustine Approved recipes have not only been verified by a leading canine nutritionist as balanced, they far exceed AAFCO standards.
How do I know if the food I am feeding my dog has synthetic supplements?
If the ingredients list on the packaging seems as if it is in another language, then have a look for the english version. No, seriously... all those long and strange scientific sounding ingredients are usually synthetic supplements. If the label says the product includes, "vitamins" or "minerals" then you guessed it... synthetic. Google is your friend!
How often do I supplement my dog’s meal?
ASB is recommend for use in every meal, but you can use it as often as you like. You can feed as little as 1/2 - 1 teaspoon or follow the guide below for optimum results.
For Optimum Results
- Fresh or canned: Mix 1 level teaspoon (5g), per 100g of food.
- Dry (kibble): Mix 1 level teaspoon (5g), per cup/scoop.
- *Optional: Add a little water and/or virgin coconut oil to aid mixing.
So what DOESN'T Augustine approve?
Additives, chemicals, colourings, dairy, fillers, flavourings, grains, gluten, irradiation, meat or meat by-products, MSG, palm oil, preservatives, salts, sweeteners, synthetics, and GMOs.
Just like all our products, Augustine's SuperBoost carries the following symbols:
- Vit B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E, K.
- Min Ca, Cu, K, Mn, P, Zn.
- EFA Omega 3. Fibre, Tryptophan.
- Vit A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E.
- Min Ca, Cu, Mn, Se, Zn.
- EFA Omega 3. Antioxidants, Chlorophyll.
- Vit B1, B3, B6, B9.
- Min Cu, Fe, K, Mn, P.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6.
- Vit B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9.
- Min Cu, Ca, Fe, Mg, Mn, Se, Zn.
- EFA Omega 6. Fibre, Tryptophan.
- Vit B1, B2, B3, B12.
- Min B, Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mg, Mn, Mo, P, Zn.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6. Antioxidants, Fibre.
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Ca, Fe, K, P.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6.
- Vit B5, B9.
- Min Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mn, P, Zn. Fibre.
- Vit B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, P.
- Min Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mg, Na, Zn.
- Essential Amino Acids.
- Vit A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, B12, C, Choline E, K.
- Min Fe, K, I, Mg, Na, P, Se.
- EFA Omega 3.
American Ginseng (aged 6 years)
- Vit A, B6, B12, C, E.
- Min Ca, Fe, Zn. Arabinose.