Charlie's Blend No.3 Conditioning & Deodoriser Spray 250ml
A silkening sensation
For the love of dogs
GOAT MILK | OATMEAL | GREEN TEA
Low-irritant goat milk and oatmeal blend conditioning & deodorising spay carefully formulated with Australian almond oil and green tea essential oil.
Goat milk is rich in essential fatty acids and triglycerides. It contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that assists to gently slough off dead skin cells and brings new cells to the surface which helps to hydrate and brighten your dog’s skin. It also acts as a natural exfoliant, which helps to keep your dog’s skin prone to allergies, irritation, redness or dryness, soft and supple.
Green tea essential oil is used for its anti-aging compounds and antioxidants which help make your dog’s skin tighter which helps prevent the formation of harmful substances from forming on their skin.
Charlie’s blend harnesses the power of Australian botanical oils of green tea, lemon myrtle, fir needle and lavender provide rich scent and powerful nourishment.
Specifically formulated with plant-based ingredients to promote lustre and volume with every lather. Silicone free.
- Recommended for short, double, curly and long coats.
- Leave-in detangler which can be used on dry and wet coats.
- Recommended for dry, flaky & itchy skin. De-shedding. White & dull coats. Greasy & wiry coats. Puppy and elderly dogs.
- Proudly made in Melbourne, Australia. e250ml / 8.8fl.oz
- Simple Ingredients. Simple Directions.
- Shake well before use. Generously apply spray over your dog’s coat. Gently work into a wet or dry coat with your fingertips, a comb, or brush. Be considerate of tangles and longer coats. To ensure lasting freshness, apply between washes.
- For optimal results use following Charlie’s Blend No. 3 Dog Shampoo.
Green tea, lemon myrtle, fir needle and lavender blend.
Goat milk, oatmeal, Australian almond oil and essential oil blend of green tea, lemon myrtle, fir needle and lavender.
- Contains Vegan Ingredients
- No SLS or EDTA
- Palm Oil & Paraben Free
- No Artificial Colours
- No Harsh Ingredients
- Avoid contact with eyes and internal ears.
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Seek medical advice if swallowed.