A Dog Car Booster Seat from EzyDog Australia.
The Drive™ Booster Seat is perfect for travelling in the car with your dog. The comfortable car seat provides adjustable elevation, to allow your dog a clear view of the road ahead and reducing their motion sickness. With easy fitting to any car seat and a secure attachment point to restrain your dog within the vehicle, your pet will enjoy the ride in comfort and safety.
Please note that the Drive Car Booster Seat is suitable for dogs up to 15kg.
TRAVEL IN SAFETY WITH YOUR DOG.
Dog Safety is the number one goal with all products in the EzyDog Drive range. The Drive™ Booster Seat is designed to be attached using both the existing car seat belt, as well as the back of your car seat for extra stability. The secure attachment point to your dog reduces driver distraction.
- Suitable for dogs up to 15kg
- Adjustable height
- Secure attachment point
- Easy installation to fit any car seat
- Storage compartments
- Comfortable seat with padded edges
- Washable inner liner
- IN THE EVENT OF A CAR ACCIDENT, THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT PREVENT INJURY TO THE PASSENGER OR DOG.
- DO NOT USED IF DAMAGED.
- IF BEING USED IN THE FRONT SEAT, PLEASE DISABLE THE AIRBAGS AS THEY MAY CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH.
SIZE & FITTING
1. Take the headrest strap and place over the top of passenger car seat headrest. Use the headrest adjustment to raise the height of the Booster Seat, ensuring it is located in the centre of the car seat back rest, not the bottom of the seat itself
2. Take the rear strap and wrap around the back of the car seat, connecting the rear buckle connector. Pull strap to tighten for a firm fit
3. Secure your dog in the Booster Seat, connecting seat belt tether to harness
4. To clean washable cover, disconnect headrest strap using interlocking buckles and remove necessary layers
PLEASE NOTE: Check with your vehicle's manufacturer for air bag guidelines
WARNING: Once dog is secured in Booster Seat via seat belt tether, adjust the length of the tether accordingly to ensure your dog cannot jump out. Do not leave dog unattended in vehicle. Recommended to be used with a harness. In the event of a car accident this product may not prevent injury to the passengers or the dog. If an accident occurs, the Booster Seat should be replaced.
Why we the sell the items we sell
Our aim is simple, to extend and improve quality of life of dogs & cats. We aim to do this by sourcing natural healthy alternatives to many of the toxic and chemically laden products on the market for our beloved pets and by sharing our knowledge and experience of nutrition, natural remedies and cleansing your pet of toxins.
We are passionate about natural nutrition and see it as the fundamental essential for good health. A varied fresh whole food diet with minimal processed foods and minimising chemical and toxin exposure is essential to your pets health and wellbeing.
We are also passionate about reducing stress, physical & psychological pain in our dogs lives through equipment, training and activity choices.