Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Works well as a slow feeder for cats.
- Natural way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Use when training calm behaviours
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, reducing the stress hormone cortisol into the body bring calm to their day
- Slows down even their favourite treats to last longer and reduce overfeeding
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- Freezer safe for extra fun
- Easy to clean
For fun pet interaction three designs are available. Lickimat Buddy, with its cross-maze design, is perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or fish.
Made from Non-Toxic, Food Grade TPR
Standard Lickimat: 20 x 20 cm
You can smear the following ideas over your Lickimat with a spatula and either serve immediately or freeze and serve for a cooling longer lasting treat;
- Brunswick Tinned Sardines in plain spring water
- Bone Broth
- Human-Grade Raw Mince Meat
- Plain Cottage Cheese (not creamed)
- Complete Meal Freeze Dried Raw Food & Water
- K9 Natural Freeze Dried & Water
- Organic Paws Raw Food for Dogs & Cats
- Complete Meal Raw Food for Dogs & Cats
- Raw 4 Paws Raw Food for Dogs & Cats
- Peanut Butter (NO Xylitol)
Why we the sell the items we sell
Our aim is simple, to extend and improve quality of life of dogs & cats. We aim to do this by sourcing natural healthy alternatives to many of the toxic and chemically laden products on the market for our beloved pets and by sharing our knowledge and experience of nutrition, natural remedies and cleansing your pet of toxins.
We are passionate about natural nutrition and see it as the fundamental essential for good health. A varied fresh whole food diet with minimal processed foods and minimising chemical and toxin exposure is essential to your pets health and wellbeing.
We are also passionate about reducing stress, physical & psychological pain in our dogs lives through equipment, training and activity choices.