Made with a full silicone covered sole, they can be used for short term outdoor use as well as indoor.
· Made from Waterproof material to keep your dogs feet dry
· Protect your dogs paws
· Prevents slipping on tiles, timber floors and other slippery surfaces
· Also great for Post surgery to prevent dogs from licking their feet
· 4 socks per pack.
· Elderly Dogs that are ‘Sliding’ – stopping the slip will give them more confidence on floors, tiles and stairs.
· Dogs with Injured Paws – If your dog is suffering from an injured paw or grass allergy, these socks could provide excellent coverage.
To determine the correct size for your dog measure their paw width and length. Choose a size that is closest to the measurements below.
If your dog is between sizes we recommend choosing the smaller size as the socks do have some stretch which will ensure a snug but not loose fit.
· X-Small: 2.8cm (W) x 7cm
· Small: 3.2cm (W) x 8cm
· Medium: 3.7cm (W) x 9cm
· Large: 4.3cm (W) x 10.5cm
· X-Large: 5cm (W) x 12cm
· XX-Large: 5.6cm (W) x 13cm
· XXX-Large: 6.6cm (W) x 15cm
MEASURING PAW WIDTH:
Have your dog stand on a firm flat surface.
Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
Use a ruler to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark on the paper.
Note: these socks are intended for indoor use or short outdoor use. Not for long walks outside or over rough terrain.